Kurtz Orchards Farm and Gourmet Marketplace
“It’s an edible discovery that satisfies the palate, the stomach and the psyche.” -Lynn Ogryzlo, Food & Wine Writer, Niagara this Week Newspaper.
Luciano Pavarotti once said, “one of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.” There is no better place to stop, shop and dine than at Kurtz Gourmet Marketplace.
Taste after taste, Niagara’s finest home grown food products are waiting to catch the attention of the most appreciative food lover. Sample the freshest, tastiest food products in our market inspired by international food trends; enjoy a freshly grilled sandwich and pastry from our in-market bakery; dine orchard-side and smell the fruit ripening on the trees. An exciting farm and country experience is waiting for you at the Gourmet Marketplace.
- A walk-about, complimentary, culinary tasting, anytime
- Picnic baskets upon request
- Farm luncheons are our specialty
- Land to table catering available upon request
- Freshly-harvested fruit is piled high in the marketplace daily. Peaches, cherries, apricots, plums, strawberries and more. 50-acres of fields, orchards and vineyards surround the market.
- Homemade garden soups
- Local and international artisan cheeses
- Country baked pies, sweet breads, chunky cookies and more
- Crusty style breads, baguettes and foccacia