Grilled Eggplant Mushroom

$12.95

Excellent flavor hot and cold!

In stock

Gift this product

Do you feel this product is perfect for a friend or a loved one? You can buy a gift card for this item!

Gift this product
 

Description

Grilled eggplants and mushrooms are combined to make a spread that is excellent both cold or warmed.

Suggested Uses

Serve on crusty bread slices just as is or serve warm over cooked pasta. Great on a cracker warmed or right out of the jar. Try a dollop on your next grilled burger or use as a topping for your next baked Brie presentation.

Ingredients

Crushed Tomatoes (Calcium Chloride, Citric Acid), Porcini Mushrooms, Eggplant (Grilled), Grape Seed Oil, Onion, Garlic (Dehydrated), Basil, Salt, Black Pepper, Citric Acid.

Nutritionals

Serving Size: 2 tbsp (30 ml); Calories 70

Total Fat 6g 10%; Sat Fat 0.5g 3% Trans Fat 0g; Cholest 0 mg; 0%

Sodium 55 mg 2%; Total Carb 3g 1%; Fiber 1g 3%; Sugars 1g Protein 1g

Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 4% Calcium 0% Iron 2%

Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Prepared in Canada. Refrigerate after opening.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.